There are two levels of OSL membership.
Associate members are encouraged to become active in a local chapter. This involvement will assist them in the study, reflection, and prayer to discern if they are called to make Jesus’ ministry of healing ministry a regular part of their lives.
Persons become Associate Members upon joining the OSL national organization. As part of their membership they receive the following:
- A study guide and workbook covering the 26 Gospel Study Lessons on “The Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ”. They complete this workbook as they participate in a chapter-led Healing Ministry of Jesus study group.
- A year’s subscription to Sharing magazine, a bi-monthly publication containing articles and testimonies of Christian healing.
- Access to Members only section of OSL website, featuring online discussions, Sharing magazine online, and Chapter/Regional event information.
- A copy of The OSL Handbook for Christian Healing.
- A certificate of Associate membership and membership card.
- Right to vote in OSL Board of Directors elections.
Achieving Full membership
An Associate member is eligible to be inducted as a Full member after the following:
- Finishing the Healing Ministry of Jesus study group
- Reading three books on Christian healing
- Completing 6 months of Associate membership
***For more information on how to become a member please email Convener Suzanne DePree or call (828) 242-3260.